Keema Kachori is very delicious and Ramadan special dish. Today in this article we will tell you how to make Keema Kachori this Ramadan.
Here’ the recipe of Ramadan special Keema Kachori…
Ingredients for Ramadan Special Keema Kachori
- Keema half KG
- Salt according to taste
- Crushed Garlic and Ginger – A tablespoon
- Onion chopped two pieces
- Crushed Red Pepper – A tablespoon
- Coriander – A tablespoon
- Black crushed pepper – A tablespoon
- White Cumin – A tablespoon
- Three to four finely chopped green chilies
- Finely chopped green coriander
- White Flour – 1 KG
- Sweet Soda – A tablespoon
- Celery – Half a teaspoon
- Ghee – For frying
Try this also: Sheer Khurma and Lab-e-Shireen Ramadan Special Sweet Dishes
1: Add salt, baking soda, celery, and four tablespoons of ghee to the flour and knead well for eight to ten minutes. Then wrap in a damp muslin cloth and leave for ten to fifteen minutes.
2. Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a saucepan over medium heat for two to three minutes. Add Keema, ginger, garlic, black pepper, and red pepper, and cook till the minced water dries. Then add coriander and cumin seeds and fry for two to three minutes.
3. Take it off the stove and mix onion, green chilies, green coriander and lemon juice in it and leave it to cool.
4. Make dough balls for Kachories and spread the dough a little by wetting your hands. Fill each dough with a tablespoon of Keema, close the dough well and refrigerate for ten to fifteen minutes.
5. Heat the ghee in a frying pan over medium heat for three to five minutes. Wet your hands again, place the dough on the palm, and press lightly. Deep fry in the hot ghee till golden brown.
6. Take out the Kachories on tissue paper and serve.