Learning and teaching the Holy Quran is obligatory for every Muslim. The Holy Quran is the book that contains the words of Allah Almighty which is why every Muslim should learn how to properly recite it and what is written in the holy book. We at 92campus offer the best Online Quran Teaching services.
The holy book Quran was revealed upon the last prophet of Allah Almighty Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), in the Arabic language not only because it was the native language of our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), but its iambic profoundness made it easy for us to understand.
Read Also: Hire Best Teachers for Online Quran Classes
In order to get the benefits from the holy book, it is essential for every Muslim to first learn how to recite the Holy Quran properly and then try to learn what’s our creator is telling us.
This is the key reason every Muslim should first learn the language with its simple and easy rules and the Quran Teachers should start this process from the basic Noorani Qaida. It helps students to adopt the easiest way to learn to recite the Holy Quran with its basic rules of recitation.
The Basic Qaida helps students to learn from the basics, how to accurately pronounce every single word and provides guides about all Tajweed qawaid.
There are some basic rules and instructions that you should follow before learning or reciting the holy book.
- You should keep yourself clean from all major or minor impurities
- You should keep your body, clothes, and place clean
- You should have to make wudu
- Before starting the Quran learning process, you need to seek refuge in Allah from evil, recite Ta’awwuz
- Before start reciting the Holy Quran, you should take the name of Allah Almighty, recite Tasmiyah
- Always open the holy book of Quran with your right hand because it’s Sunnah of our prophet (SAW)
- Concentrate what you are reading and try to understand the meaning of every word